Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lets go Big Red!

Joe and I are both Denison alums. Joe played basketball at Denison.  Because all 3 of my kids play basketball I've learned to value time in the gym watching basketball.  I've also had a lot of fun over the years watching Big Red Basketball for many reasons.  So life on Newark-Granville Road tonight includes a trip to campus to watch Kenyon vs Denison- GO BIG RED! I'm grateful to others that share the info about these games.  Denison president, Adam Weinberg, mentioned it in a meeting yesterday so last night at dinner we could tell everyone- do your homework early.   Clare's basketball team was reminded about the game today and encouraged to attend- way to go parent that shares!  A tour of the works did a figure eight and connected to the games tonight…..Peter is watching the game on my phone- go DU Women….piano lessons keep us from being at that game- we're there in spirit!

No comments: