Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorites

I was going to save this one for December's attempt at keeping up with daily blogging....however it has been one of those days.  Full of ups and downs and challenges- nothing critical and so I need to play Scarlet "and worry about it tomorrow" and focus on the positive....things that make me smile.  Here are a few from the grocery this week- I LOVE that these are carried in the IGA (Ross Granville Market) And even Griffey decided to help me and choose his favorite scotch (one of Joe's) He's sitting here with me while I blog- looking out on bright lights on Newark-Granville Road.  I hope you have little things like this to make you happy!




For the record I did not purchase all of the featured items and for the record I have more favorite ice creams I photographed but will share at another time....I like to say "why" on this blog.  The Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches- what isn't to love!! Peppermint Stick ice cream, with chocolate wafers- easy to eat- festive for the season and better priced than the Jeni's!!  LOVE the Jeni's creative, yummy, innovative flavors- can't wait to try the new one dark chocolate with candy cane or peppermint? I also love the Max's dog biscuits- made at the Newark High School- amazing program- LOVE that we sell them in our local store!! And Scotch and Griffey- how cute is he!!! WE learned to love this scotch with John Harrabin and festive fun dinner clubs!!  I feel better already, thanks for reading! Love to hear your thoughts on my favorites and for you to share yours!

No comments: